Saturday, February 4, 2012

XOXO

So the idea for this card came
 from my friend Jen's blog.
 She decorated a heart for her little miss.

My wheels started turning.....and this is what I did....

So simply pretty.
             Alot of you may say..."Wow,  that is a lot of pink for you Camie!" 
 I know, I can't explain it..I'm usually such a red girl...
but I have been REALLY attracted to it lately.
  Made with Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer Stripe 
paper for the backround and the xoxo which was cut from my 
silhouette and the design is from House of 3. The heart was outlined with the gorgeous
 pleat ribbon in the beige...a little pink seam binding.... and a couple pearls 
and of course...had to add a little bit of music fringe and......
WHALA!  La, La.

2 comments:

jen said...

So in love with this! *blushing*

~amy~ said...

absolutely SWEET...loving all the PINK!